Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Zoo Day!


Since we had today (Good Friday) off we decided to go to the Zoo! We love going to the Zoo, and hadn't gone in a while so it was a good day to go! Unfortunately, so did all of AZ! LOL It was sooo crowded, but the weather was perfect and the boys really seemed to enjoy being outside. So that made it worth it! (o:



















Yeah I suck at taking pictures of the animals at the zoo! LOL I dont like them as much as my family! So I dont bother doing that! LOL Oh well!

3 comments:

AustinFamily said...

I enjoy people pictures SO much more than just random animals. :) So fun to follow your adventure at the zoo. Can't wait to see you guys in June! Hope Mia comes in time for you guys to meet her!!!

Hugs!
Darcie

Sue said...

Looks like a fun outing (even if everybody else in Arizona ALSO thought it was a good idea) . . . The pictures of Alex riding that huge lizard really made me do a double take . . . PLEASE tell me that wasn't a REAL lizard he was sitting on . . . Maybe a statue of one? YIKES . . . It looks WAY to real to me . . . ;o)

David A. Hendrickson said...

It was the new Komodo Dragon exhibit at the zoo. That's just a statue outside the exhibit.

But it was about as active as the real dragons. :)