Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Going Private

Ok, so I totally freaked myself out watching too many episodes of Criminal Minds last night where serial killers were perusing through peoples blogs and other public networking forums, and finding out way too many details about them and killing entire families! LOL Ok so I know its just not THAT common, but for my own peace o mind I'm going to make my blog private, so if you want to continue to look at my pictures and read our ever so entertaining hours of ummm nothing-ness then let me know so I can add you! (o:

7 comments:

Michelle said...

lol - Add me, please! (Although, do you REALLY need to go private since you NEVER blog?! haha)

Tania said...

Haha I could use that as motivation to start blogging now lol since it will be safer? Lol ok ok I know I suck at blogging lately!

Natalee said...

add me too...i still read everyones blogs every now and then...just never take the time to comment...sorry.

Jennifer said...

add me please

Sue said...

Add me, please! =o)

Darcie and Zeus said...

add me too please! uhm, now you've got ME worried and thinking about making MY blog private... hmmm....

hugs!
darcie

Sara said...

Add me, too!