Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

All About Gabe!!!







All About Gabe!!!




Name and Meaning: Gabriel Ryan Hendrickson . "Strong man of God"

Age: 1 year old (or 17 months)

Nicknames: Gabe, Gabeito, Papis, Gabijandro, Muffin, "The Bad Baby", Pajarito Lindo (precious bird), Monkey

Favorite Activities: Running, climbing, screaming, harassing Alex, throwing EVERYTHING

Favorite Food: Anything! He is seriously a garbage disposal! lol

Least Favorite Food:So far we haven't encountered anything he WONT eat!

Favorite Toy: Anything that really ISN'T a toy. Cell Phones, remote controls, etc

Favorite Book: Anything with "Go, Diego, Go" on it. Or Cars

Favorite Item of Clothing: He doesn't have any favorite clothes. He does like being in only a diaper lol

What makes him Happy: Running around like a crazy person.... and his Papa lol

What makes him Sad: Being told No, and being carried.

3 comments:

Natalee said...

Ahhh these were so fun to read Tania. Now I want to do it about my kids. I'm such a copy cat! LOL.

Alex has a TON of nick names...but I think most kids do. David and I hardly ever call our kids by their names LOL.

I was surprised to see that CLIMBING wasn't one of Gabe's favorite things to do...or maybe you did say that and I missed it LOL.

I miss you guys...so glad we get to see you a few times this year thanks to a wedding.

Tania said...

Haha Natalee, climbing is on there! Crazy baby!

Sam said...

these are SO fun to read Tania! I miss being able to see these cute guys more often -- 17 months sounds SO OLD! lol... it seems like he should still be around 8 or 9 months, like he was last time I saw him?

Cute cute nephews I have...