Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Markers + Unsupervised 3 year old =

Yup, Alex decided his body needed to match the color of his shirt last night! I was getting Gabe ready for his bath when my Mom was like "Tania, look at your son!" I looked at his hair because whenever he goes into my sister's room he puts on GLOBS of moose on and his hair is always all messed up. So I didn't notice the green marker all over his face for a second. Then his arms, and he smiled and his TEETH were green too!! Ugh! Crazy kid was drawing nicely in the kitchen and ran out of room on his paper so he decided he would color on himself! Oh this kid! LOL So I had to scrub his body to get the marker off. He kept asking me "Mom, are you happy?" he only asks you if you are happy when he knows he did something wrong and is in trouble LOL I had to explain that he CANT draw on himself! This is the second time he's done that! The first time was last year around this time too! Maybe I'll have to hide markers in December lol this is becoming a trend! LOL Well enjoy his pictures!





(Oh by the way, David is out of town in Flagstaff for work, so we decided to stay at my Mom's house until he gets back. I HATE being home alone with the boys while David is gone. lol so this is my Mom's house)

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

LOL it ain't easy being green! Last years pic was funnier though cause he was markered up on the pot lol your kid is crazy!

Michelle said...

LOL! I love that it was on his teeth too! It seems like kids love to draw on themselves around that age. I love that he asked you if you were happy haha

Sue said...

LOL!!!

Ahhh . . . he is artistic like his gramma! ;o) It IS cute and it IS funny . . . glad it is not permanent though . . . LOL . . . on his TEETH too?!?!??

LOL . . . He probably thought, well I'd better not get in Jenniffer's mousse, my mom gets SO mad about that. . . guess I will just color instead . . . ;o)