Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE holiday! I love cooking and being with family! It's a lot og fun! This year we went to my parents house. I made the turkey following a new recipe my Dad found on the internet. And it was DELICIOUS! (o: Made our house smell sooo good too!!! Well enjoy the pictures!

Alex looking handsome

Me and my Cute boy!

Papa, Gabe, Alex, and Daddy

Alex looking cute!

Daddy and Alex

Papa and Gabe

Daddy and his Boys

Auntie and Alex
Mama and Alex

Auntie and Gabe

Me and my Lovin' Sis

"Mom, seriously! Another picture? COME ON!"

Uncle Mario and Gabe

My Dad and Jenniffer got David a lap top
for Christmas, and COULDNT wait to give it to him
ON Christmas, so he got his gift early! He
LOVES it!


::sigh:: I'm surrounded my nerds!
"I said no more pictures!"

3 comments:

Michelle said...

They already gave David his Christmas present?!?! hahahha Lame! :) Glad he likes it though. And I just have to say I LOVE that picture of Gabe where you wrote, "Mom, serious! Another picture? COME ON!" haha He is so expressive. You have the cutest boys!

Kimberly said...

Gabe looks so much bigger already! Looks all long! Did you say you were coming this way for Christmas? When do you know yet? Text me like you do (0: I don't get phone updates like some (0:

Sue said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your dad is SOOO funny about waiting for Christmas . . . I swear he is worse than any kid I have ever known . . . That is too funny . . . but yeah, David looks thrilled with his gift, so I am sure he doesn't mind getting it early . . .


I loved looking at all the pictures, and I, too, LOVED the one of Gabe that Michelle pointed out . . . that is SOOOOOOO cute . . . Your boys are incredibly adorable . . . Your whole family is very photogenic . . .


And I am SO lame . . . I didn't even call to wish you guys a happy Thanksgiving . . . DANG . . . I got busy cooking and cleaning and decorating and then serving and eating then cleaning up and enjoying everybody's company . . . and I didn't even THINK of it til several days later . . . I am SOOOOOO sorry . . . Glad to hear your Thanksgiving was wonderful (and your turkey sounds seriously yummy!!!)