Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Thankful November 1, 2010

Well, its that time of year where we should remember what we are thankful for every day! I do a Gratitude Tree with my 5th graders every year. And this year is no exception. I have them reflect on their day and write one thing that they are thankful for. They were having a hard time at first thinking that I wanted some profound thought. Then I read them mine...


November 1, 2010... Today I am Thankful for remembering to bring extra shoes to school. Otherwise my knees would kill me by the end of the day!

LOL Then they realized that you are "allowed" to be thankful for ANYTHING that made you happy that day!

No comments: