Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankful November 9, 2010

Today I'm Thankful for my Mom!

I have a friend who is due to have her first baby in 2 days, and she is seriously stressed out beyond belief about child care. She is a single mom, and can't afford to not work.

So today I'm Thankful for my Mom that she is able to stay home and take care of my precious babies. Even if they are sick, I dont have to worry about them at all. Her unconditional love towards my boys (and the other kids she watches) is unbelievable! She is truly amazing!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Amen . . . your mom really IS one in a million . . . ALL those moms are lucky they have found such a compassionate, organized, capable woman to nurture and care for their little ones . . .

It is very heartwarming to hear and see how much you love and appreciate and admire your mom, Tania . . .

*I* feel lucky to know her TOO (and she doesn't even watch MY kids!) Though I guess she DOES watch two of my adorable grandkids! ;o)