Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Random

Wow, so I haven't been posting anything in forever!! Crazy!

We only have like 26 days of school left! This is not including weekends, and Memorial Day! How this year has flown!!!

I think I may be teaching summer school this year! That is if I can find a sub for two weeks! My parents will be gone to Nicaragua for 2 weeks, and I'll be on vacation with Jenniffer for one of the weeks. Well just Monday and Tuesday of that week. So we'll seeif they think that's ok. I really want Alex to go to Summer School so he ca get the feel of kindergarten and meet his teacher, and not be so scared the first day since he'll know a few of the kids on his first day of school.

Next year I'll be moved to a different campus! They are moving the 5th and 6th grade to our own campus since we are out growing our school so fast! I'm sad though! I really wanted to be here during Alex's first year at school!!! I know that's kinda lame since if he goes to another school, I wont be there at all! I wont even know the teachers or anything, but still kinda sad not to be so close to him during his first year! )o:

Which brings me to my next point! How did the past 5 years just fly by so freakin' fast?! I mean wasn't he just my sweet little snuggle bunny baby boy?! How can he be old enough to be in taekwondo AND kindergarten?! time sure does fly once you have kids!!

Which is my next example!! Gabe is 18 months old!! And talks so much!! he is soooooo incredibly funny! I love watching him discover and learn new things! (o: Such a cute baby!!

Ok so this post is out of control and doesn't make sense even to me! Oh well!! haha

5 comments:

Natalee said...

Our baby boys are starting school...what the heck!!

I think you should take the summer off and come visit oceanside for most of it. The boys will have a blast and khloe will love being spoiled by you.

Haha! We love you guys!

Tania said...

I should!!! Hmmm the idea has merit! I would love to spend time with you guys and especially my cute chunky monkey!!! Love that baby!!!!! I'll try and plan a few days with you guys this summer!

Sam said...

they have summer school for kindergarten? I've never heard of that... craziness... it would give him a chance to get used to school, but the first few days/weeks of kinder sort of focus on that anyways - besides he is brilliant and awesome, so I am SURE my stellar nephew will do great in kindergarten (however/whenever he starts it).

Tania said...

It's a 6 week pre-k program that is offered during the summer. He has never been in a setting where someone other than family is taking care of him or is in charge of him. So I want him to get used to that so when he starts kinder in the fall, its not a huge shock to him and he will know kids already and will have met at least one of his teachers.

Michelle said...

That is really really sad that you won't be at the same campus as Alex! That would've been so fun! :( Is Kindergarten full day there? It seems like it is most places these days, but I imagine that could be a bit of a shock for him after being with his grandma for so long.

Oh, and PS - I don't think your post was out of control, but only because all of mine are like this! hahahha