Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Opps!

So I suck at my New Years Resolution! I haven't been posting something everyday!! Sorry!!

Funny story!

Last Night Alex told me he had to poop (lol), and I told him we had to get the potty ring and he said he didn't like the potty ring because he is a big kid lol So I let him try to go potty on the toilet seat without the potty seat, and like 3 seconds later I hear a splash and a frantic "MAMA MAMA MAMA" lol (I was in the bathroom too only our toilet has its own little room, so I was washing my face at the sink) Anyway I turn around (i think I gave myself whiplash!) And see my poor baby sitting IN the toilet! His little head and feet and hands were waving madly! I so wanted to run downstairs and get my camera and take a picture, but thought it would be mean to leave him IN the toilet while I did that! Anyway that ended with an unscheduled extra bath for the night! LOL (I so wasn't going to let him go to bed after he was IN the toilet! LOL) I should record him telling the story "I fell in the toilet!!!!!" giggle giggle giggle "It was yucky!!!!"

Poor kid!!!!!!

I got an email from our DMV the other day about our registration for my Escape being due Feb 28th. Weird how did they get my email??? FREAKY!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Sue said...

LOL . . . that IS kinda freaky . . . Big Brother is watching, huh? YIKES . . .

Poor Alex . . . not that MY butt would FIT in the toilet, but I can't imagine that would be very fun . . . COLD porceline . . . COLD water . . . UNEXPECTED plunge . . . LOL . . . this does NOT sound like a good time . . . ;o)

Kimberly said...

Thank you! That is the best story ever..it cracked me up when HE told me lol he was amused himself. who falls into toilets! crazy little man! See he really shouldn't be telling people what they smell like when he falls into caca toilets lol even though he told me he took a bath already.

Tania said...

LOL That was funny. He thinks it's a funny story to tell! LOL He is funny he does tell people they smell like "Squid" or "Blueberries" weirdo child!

Michelle said...

Hahaha...I couldn't even get through this post without laughing multiple times. Poor little Alex, but funny story! Haha...just thinking about it and reading Sue's post I am laughing again!