Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Tragic!

The smell of ranch makes me gag!!!! How am I ever going to enjoy a salad if I can't have ranch?!?! Today at school the cafeteria was serving salad with ranch, and I could SMELL the ranch fumy nastiness all day and made my stomach churn! I'm devastated!

Alex and David would be absolutely horrified hearing me speak such blasphemy about their beloved ranch! LOL

(Ok so in all reality I'm exaggerating about not being able to enjoy a salad lol I could use a different dressing lol Or lemon and salt lol)

2 comments:

Sue said...

LOL @ 'ranch fumy nastiness' . . . that is EXACTLY how *I* feel about ranch dressing . . . and I don't even HAVE a nest in my stomach . . . ;o)

Sam said...

lol... Dave WOULD be scandalized to hear you talking about his beloved ranch that way -- I didn't realize Alex was a fan too... too funny...