Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Horoscopes??

Not that I actually follow or believe in horoscopes, but for the past 31 years I've been a Virgo. I always thought "Yeah, I kinda fit into the Virgo personality", and now because the earth is "Wobbly" all of the signs have changed dates. So now according to the new dates I'm a Leo... lol I don't want to be a Leo! I refuse to be a Leo! LOL (No offense to Leo's out there!). It's weird how people "decide" these rules LOL And kinda sucks for some that have tattoos of their "signs" on them lol My friend has a few tattoos of her "old" sign, and its wrong now LOL

So?? Did YOUR sign change??


  • Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
  • Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
  • Pisces: March 11-April 18.
  • Aries: April 18-May 13.
  • Taurus: May 13-June 21.
  • Gemini: June 21-July 20.
  • Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.
  • Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
  • Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
  • Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
  • Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
  • Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17.
  • Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

5 comments:

Darcie and Zeus said...

Mine did - from Aquarius to Capricorn. We just saw that on the news last night. Crazy! :)

Michelle said...

What the freak - I'm a Libra now. Though I did read somewhere that the way we do Zodiac's in North America are different than the ones that changed or something so ours stay the same? Who knows. Crazy. No wonder my astrilogical predictions never came true! lol

Sam said...

yup, now I am a Cancer (I used to be a Leo... lol...)

Sara said...

I used to be an Aries, and now apparently I'm a Pisces! Whatever. I never felt like I fit the Aries personality, anyway.

Sue said...

Um . . . what the HECK is an 'ophiuchus'?!?!????