Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Valentines Day

I cannot believe that tomorrow will be February! That is absolutely insane! Time is flying way too fast!! Alex will be 5 soon! Yikes!

Well February brings Valentines day. We dont "celebrate" Valentines Day at our house. Sometimes I wish we did. Especially when you watch movies, and the guys are so romantic and just take their girlfriends / wives breath away during Valentines Day. Yeah well, we dont do that! LOL We don't even acknowledge it. If I didnt work on Valentines Day I wouldn't get a single thing on that day! How pitiful is that? lol For the most part I dont care, as David says it's just a day that's been commercialized by jewelry companies to get people to buy elaborate things for your significant other. But sometimes I WANT to be surprised too... sigh.. oh well that's just not David. I will definitely make sure Alex and Gabe celebrate Valentines Day! LOL

Valentines Day... BOO

1 comment:

Sue said...

Awwwww . . . David may not LIKE 'canned Hallmark holidays' but he certainly loves YOU . . . I hope someday he totally catches you off guard and surprises you at Valentines day and lights up your eyes . . . just because he loves you, NOT because Hallmark says he should!