Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 13, 2012

Bumper Bowling!

Today my sister sent me a text message asking me if I wanted to take the kids bumper bowling with her boyfriend Tim. I was a little surprised because she was at work haha But my boys LOVE Tim, and he seems to really like him, so since David will be out of town this weekend with my car (to help his parents move), and my parents will be out of town, I knew we would pretty much be stranded at home all weekend long with nothing fun to do haha so this was perfect! (o:

They look kinda bored, but it was because I MADE them stop to pose for a picture haha

Anyways they had a lot of fun, and would do it on their own (o:

Gabe was funny, because he would either push his ball or kick it down the lane haha and the ball would SERIOUSLY take like 5 minutes to get all the way down, and it would knock over like two pins haha But he LOVED it!

Alex would literally THROW his bowling ball and it would roll down and he was pretty good! haha he said he was good because he had practice on the Wii haha
We had a great time hanging out with Tim, and then my brother came and joined us! Stalker! He saw that I had just posted on facebook that we were there and he had just gotten off work and decided to come and join us! (o:

Tim helping Gabe bowl

Uncle Mario helping Gabe
Then when we were almost done, Gabe decided he needed to carry his ball around haha And Alex wanted a picture with his ball too.

This is a 6 pound ball! Such a strong boy!

Alex and his ball! His was an 8 pound ball.

I had a lot of fun with Alex, Gabe, Mario and Tim!


And I was surprised they had toddler shoes too!

Mine, Alex and Gabe's not SO hideous bowling shoes haha

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The toddler bowling shoes are so adorable! Looks like a fun day! I hope you have a good weekend, even if you are stranded!

Jenniffer A. Lopez said...

hahaha so cute!!