Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

California Adventures

Ok, so this is SUPER late! But hey! Better late than never! And I'm really trying to use my blog more often!!! So, this summer we went to California Adventures with Grampa, Aunt Sam, and her three kiddos!



Extremely happy boys on the Tram!


It was definitly an adventure going to a theme park without David!!! SERIOUSLY! I amazed myself!!! I was able to get the kids loaded, and ON the tram by myself! And to the actual park!

We went ON the opening day of Carsland! it was GREAT idea! The lines were ridiculously LONG and the park was really unorganized! Rides kept breaking down and it was soooo CROWDED! The first line we stood in was for some cars roller coaster, and it kept breaking down! /o: So we went to another line and we waited in that line for over 2 1/2 hours!! And Gabe decided that was an excellent time to take a nap! Yeah so I had to carry him for over an hour and a half! Yeah my back was killing me!!! Who knew a 27lb kid could really do a number on your back!! He wouldn't let Grampa hold him either!! Oh joys!


Gabe was OBSESSED with the ropes while we waited in the extremely long lines!

Me and my big kid! He was so happy!

Gabe and Corban were fighting over the ropes! haha Apparently Gabe won this round!

I saw this A LOT that day! he kept wanting to be carried!! Ugh! Heavy kid!

He was seriously SO good that day!!! Lots of happy smiles from him!

See! Told you! Seems like whenever I put him down, he wanted to be back up!

Judd kiddos!

I think Dean was on a hill or something, because he isn't THAT much taller than Alex! Haha (Whats with that weird face Alex!?)

Just about the best picture of me and my kids that I could get! Gabe kept pushing Alex and hitting him on the head! That's why Alex looks like hes flinching! Poor kid!

Little Brat! This is how we were most of the day! BLAH!

The rest of the day, there was a lot of shenanigans going on from these two! haha

sigh! Gabe! Always fighing with Alex!!

The good thing was that while the Carsland part was really crowded, the rest of the park wasnt! So we were able to get on other rides relatively fast! Which was SUPER nice, after waiting so long at the Carsland part!






Corban didn't want to be in the picture!

So tired of waiting in this long line!!!!!!!


Right before he fell asleep! (Yes, these are all from that blasted line!)

And 3 hours later! We were finally ON the ride!!


Gabe had fun kicking the HUGE balls after the ride!

So did Alex!

Shortest line ever! We seriously just walked on this ride!


Ash found a rollie pollie and it became her friend!

We were waiting for everyone to get off that huge roaring rapids water ride! We didn't want to get wet!


My sweet boys!



This is his "Shocked and appalled" face HAHA

Gabe really wanted to take his picture next to this guy!



Yeah, Gabe was SO excited to get on this ride, and then he cried the entire time! haha





We also watched this water world thing which they play music and project pictures on the water fountains thing! It was really cool and Alex REALLY loved that! (Gabe was sleeping since it was close to 10pm when that was on!)

Grampa, Sam and her kids stayed late because they wanted to go on ALL the new rides. Yeah I was over the new ride that kept breaking down! After the 4th time we went there and the ride was broken down, I didn't have faith that we were really safe on that ride anyways LOL And Alex was exhausted and Gabe was sleeping and I was tired! So since I drove my car, we just went home haha

Getting to the car was an adventure! We left during the water world show so we were able to get on the trolly on our own. I had to get Gabe out of our double stroller and try and get the stroller and the kids, plus our stuff on the trolley! YIKES! I was able to do it! (I kept thinking of Michelle while I was stressing out about getting us all on the bus thing! And she was seriously my inspiration to get it done! If she can do it on an almost daily basis, I can do it ONCE! haha So thanks Michelle!!)



Anyways people are really nice, and a group of early to mid 20's guys totally took over and grabbed the stroller and my bag and even picked up Alex to put him on the bus! And they held on to our stuff also! And helped us off! I was surprised that that happaned! Hahah but was really greatful for the kindness of those 3 boys! (o:

Anyway then my stupid cars "check engine" light came on as soon as I started the car!! ugh! So I was just PRAYING that we could get to Gramma's house safely without being stranded ON the freeway!! Phew! We made it!! (turned out to be nothing wrong with my car, just being freaky! I took it to Pep Boys and Honda just to make sure!)

Well here are some pictures!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like a fun day! Well, other than all of the lines and carrying Gabe everywhere!

hahaha...I'm glad I was your inspiration! lol It IS nice when people randomly help though, isn't it?!

I love all of the pictures and especially the one of you with your boys. So cute! Also, Sam's little boys look like carbon copies of each other!!!

And, I can't believe how long you had to stand in the lines!!! Wow! I think it is funny that you left "early," but were there after 10pm! Dang! Sami and her family are hardcore! I don't think I could handle staying out that late with little ones!

Lastly, I can't believe Gabe is only 27 pounds. Christopher JUST turned 2 and he is 28 pounds! Nathan is 40! I'm glad I don't have to carry them too much anymore!

Natalee said...

What a long day. I rarely do amusement parks. Not only are they too expensive, but crowds and long lines just aren't my thing.

The kids look happy though. You did a good job at taking a lot of pictures.

And. I LOVE your new picture at the top of your blog.

I miss you guys.

Tania said...

Yeah I know! They are expensive, but fun for the kids. (0: