Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools Day

I hate April Fools Day! It's such a dumb childish day! Drives me nuts! Everyone thinks they are funny today! LOL Especially being a teacher! Sheesh the kids think they are HILARIOUS! Nothing good can come of April Fools Day (Well my sister in laws birthday is today! but other than that NOTHING!) lol

I think I will refuse to talk to anyone today! Or at least believe anything anyone says! Stupid April Fools!!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

How can you talk about your lovely dousch bag students that way! lol you are a horrible teacher lol who says that! you know what I am talkin bout!

p.s. your april fools thing would have been great!

Michelle said...

hahaha I bet April Fools Day REALLY does suck as a teacher!

Sue said...

LOL . . . I never thought of it like that, but kids DO love April's Fool Day . . . and they have the DUMBEST April Fool's 'jokes' . . . LOL . . . Hope you survived with your sanity intact . . . ;o)

Tania said...

I'm sorry Kim! But this kid really is one! lol I know that is HORRIBLE for me to say, but some on other teachers HAVE to feel that way about at least ONE kid in their class! lol

Yeah the kids think they are HILARIOUS! I told one "OMG! You have a nasty booger sticking out of your nose!" and she got all embarrassed and I told her "Haha April Fools" So that was my only joke lol Lame I know! But it worked! At least I didn't pretend to be pregnant! LOL

Michelle said...

At least you didn't pretend to be pregnant Tania? Hmmmm...sounds familiar! LOL

And that would have been a funny joke for you to play, since you already are pregnant. haha Wouldn't have worked as well. You could have pretended to have triplets or something.