Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wow!

I may complain about my wild and crazy kids all the time! haha but I was looking at the calendar today, and realized that there are only 6 weeks of school left!!!! (Well 7 if you count this week we are currently in) I can't believe how fast it seems! Sheesh! So much left to teach, and so little time left to do it in!

Talking about time flying by! I'm already 15 weeks pregnant! Seems like we JUST found out I was pregnant! We have about 5 weeks left before we find out what this little person is! We are still "feeling" girl. So we'll see!

Also Alex is 3! Now THAT went by way super fast!!!!! I remember him being born! It's so amazing that when you are little you think it will take FOREVER for Summer or Christmas, or your birthday to come. Now they seems to come WAY too fast for me!!! Since I'll have a little newborn around the Holidays, I've decided to start my shopping NOW. I'm making a list and checking stores when I'm out to see if I can catch anything on sale! So if you have any ideas for gifts for the kidlets or your family let me know! (o:

(Oh yeah and before I forget! I hate taxes!)

1 comment:

Sue said...

I was looking at the family website this morning and was stunned to see MAY dates showing up . . . How can it ALMOST be MAY?!?!? Wow . . .

I had to check . . . I, too have seven weeks of school left (counting this week) . . . and then just two finals in the next week . . . That doesn't seem possible, even with our HOT summery weather lately . . .

Has it been hot there, too? It was over 100 yesterday . . .