Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Opps

I've been slacking on my blog! Opps! I have a good excuse... um yeah ok I don't.

I am now 16 weeks pregnant. The baby is about the size of nasty avocado! I feel her move all the time now. Moves around a lot when Alex is around talking or crying. Baby must like him or something lol Or is trying to get at him and punch him LOL

Alex is talking like crazy! His favorite phrase is "Just a little second" over ANYTHING! It could be waking up or going to bed lol Weirdo child. He is so hilarious! I need to record everything he does and post it on here.

David asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day, and I told him I want a little video camera. I saw a cute / good one at Khols for like $88! http://kohls.shoplocal.com/kohls/default.aspx?action=detail&flashbrowse=y&storeid=2597279&rapid=686654&pagenumber=5&listingid=-2089882204&ref=%2fkohls%2fdefault.aspx%3faction%3dbrowsepageflash%26storeid%3d2597279%26pagenumber%3d5%26rapid%3d686654%26prvid%3dKohls-090426

Anyway its dinner time. So I'll update more later! ... maybe (o:

6 comments:

Michelle said...

A "nasty" avocado as opposed to a "delicious" one? haha I can't wait to find out for sure what you are having...just about a month!

Kimberly said...

I too cannot wait until we know for sure whether you are having a baby snot or snotette lol And avacado's are delicious! Grow faster little bebe you are taking forever!

Natalee said...

SLACKER!!! Haha!

Konner always tells me the same thing. "One second Mom." Must be a faze! I'm excited to get these two together to play soon!

Sue said...

Avocados ARE nasty . . . but I am sure your baby will be NEITHER green NOR nasty . . . It is so cute how sometimes you refer to the baby as 'her' and sometimes as 'him' . . . I guess calling the baby 'it' just would NOT do at ALL . . . ;o)

It will be SO exciting when we know for sure what gender the baby is . . . I am using GREAT restraint in the shopping and sewing department til we know more . . . but my resolve is weakening . . . baby stuff is just SOOOOOOOO stinkin' ADORABLE!!!!!

Tania said...

I said "Nasty" because I despise avocados! lol So gross! LOL

I can't wait to find out either! With Alex I was like 7 ish months before we knew because he was very uncooperative!

I cant wait to get the boys together either Natalee! They will be fun. Alex always got along the best with Konner than Dean and Mark. He gets along really well with Mark now (o:

Sue, David is going to build another toy box for this baby, will you be able to make a pad thing like you did for Alex's box?

Sue said...

Sure, I would love to, Tania . . . just let me know the dimensions and colors and fabric preference . . .