Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 5th


I love my parents! I love that they don't go to movies without each other, or out to dinner or vacations. They always made (and still do) us feel safe and loved no matter what hard times they were facing in life during whatever time it was. They would and DO whatever they can for my siblings and our kids. They have been married for going on 32 years now! Just by looking at them you can tell they love each other dearly!! (o:

Most importantly, I love how they treat our kiddos. They love them so much! (o: And our boys ADORE them! (o:

1 comment:

Sue said...

Your parents are AWESOME, Tania . . . No wonder you are such a sweetheart!!!

I am glad that I get to know them, too! =o)