Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

January 9th


About 6 years ago, Kim and I went Sky Diving. It was fun and scary at the same time. Would I ever do it again?? Nope! It was a ONE time deal! I was way too much to loose now! (o: This is seriously my favorite picture from our jump. Here I was with my jump partner, and the photographer caught us with the sun as it was setting! (o:

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That's awesome! I had no idea you did that. I know what you mean though. There were a lot of things I used to do that I would never do now that I am a mom! Still, fun memory and cool pic! I think the scariest part would be jumping at the beginning. Yikes!

Sue said...

I can NOT believe you did that . . . I was SO impressed!!! You are FAR braver than I will EVER be . . . This is a beautiful picture . . . you should get it enlarged and framed and put it on your wall . . .