Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Chatter Box

So Alex decided that everything could be answered with "Oh No!". By everything, I mean everything...

"Alex look at the doggie"... "Oh No!"
"Alex come here!"... "Oh No!"
"Alex what does the doggie say?"..."Oh No"

LOL Its cute for the most part, but then when I really want an answer and he says "Oh no" it gets old lol

He is also talking A LOT more lately. It surprises me with what he says sometimes...

He was jumping on the couch and I asked him "Are you supposed to be jumping on the couch?" and he said "Maybe" LOL

David let Achilles (or dog) in the house the other day while Alex was in the bathtub, and Alex saw him and said "Bad doggie! Out!!!" LOL

He decided that Achilles needed a snack and he said "Mama doggie snack"

He wanted juice the other day... "Mama Juice please.... NOW!" LOL (At least he tried to be polite at first lol)

And he says a lot of words / sentences in spanish too... He cracks me up because like his father, he talks in his sleep ALL the time!!

He is starting to tell on people too. Like if David wont let him jump on the couch or have candy he comes and tells me lol He is so funny lately just cracks me up!!! (o: He's at the fun age where he's starting to talk and share his ideas verbally.

I'm trying to get a video of him saying "Oh No!" because he looks so worried and really concerned while saying it LOL Crack me up my crazy little Chatterbox!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I cant wait till Mark says more then pointing and grunting! Cute story

Sam said...

lol, Godzilla so does that 'telling on people' stuff too - it's halarious.

I so want to see a video of this 'oh no' stuff - I can so picture it though =o)

Your kid is such a cutie, in my totally unbiased opinion...

p.s. - did his Christmas present get there yesterday like it was supposed to? I am still nervous that it isn't going to go to the right place!

Sue said...

LOL!!!!! What a little cutie, he is . . . He has always been pretty verbal, but it IS fun when what they say is more original and less just repeating what is said to them. I want to see the video TOO!!! I loved his 'maybe' answer about jumping on the couch . . . now THAT sounds like his dad!!! ;o)

I can hardly wait to see him again (in PERSON!!) I think he will really love the carriage ride this year (he was so little last year . . . didn't he sleep through it?). . . =o)

Sam said...

you guys are SO LUCKY that your 'ride' thing is WARMER!!! Ours was freezing... yikes...

Tania said...

I dont remember if he slept through it last year. But he wasn't very impressed with the entire Christmas stuff last year since he was so little. This year he is SO excited about the lights, and the tree and decorations! He's so funny he tells the Christmas Tree "Night Night" every night like 10 times as we're going up the stairs! I can't wait to take him on the carriage ride too!! He will LOVE the horses!!

Natalee said...

I am so glad to hear that he is talking so much! I never thought I would have a kid who didn't talk after Kailin. I remember her talking at like a year old, and I mean really talking.

He has always been very verbal, huh! This is fun now, but just wait till he talks back, there comes a point where its not so cute! LOL!