Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 17, 2007

Well...

Well I haven't updated in a while. Alex has been sick. I took him to the doctors today because he hasn't been wanting to eat since like Thursday! He has a throat infection, and an ear infection! Poor baby! He has been WAY whiny and sad. He is doing better today, actually ate some.. Hopefully he is feeling 100% by Friday when we go to California!!

On Friday it's our work Christmas Party / Christmas Concert. Our party is going to be at the Olive Garden! Yum!! We have half day of school that day so we are going there at 1pm. We have a gift exchange too. I don't know the teachers very well. So that was kinda hard shopping for my Secret Santa. Oh well... Then after the party we have our Christmas Concert! I'm so excited! I've been working with my class on Singing "The First Noel" and "A Wonderful Winter Day!" The music teacher taught me how to play them both on the keyboard so I'll play along with the kids on Friday! It will be so fun!

After the Concert which ends at 7pm, we're going to drive to California for our fun weekend of Family, Presents and fun! (o: I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

My friend Brenda goes back to work on Friday, so my mom will be watching her three kids, Iliana, 9; Sierra, 4 and Adrian 6 weeks! I cant wait! I love love new babies! So I'll get over my "We should have another baby kick" lol Anyway I'm just trying to fill up room here since rumor has it I should update my blog!

3 comments:

Sam said...

lol... my name isn't rumor...

I am so glad you updated though!!!

How fun, I would be so jealous of your upcomming weekend - but I get to come see everyone soon too!!!

I SO want to see a video of your adorable Christmas concert songs! That is SO neat, and I LOVE Olive Garden, that is cool too!!!

Thanks for the update, and give Alex a hug from his FAVORITE Aunt Sam, I hope he's feeling better soon!!!

Sue said...

AWWWW . . . poor little guy . . . I am so sorry to hear that Alex is sick. No wonder he didn't want to eat with a throat infection AND ear infections . . . that doesn't sound like fun at ALL.

TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!!! Your lunch at the Olive Garden, the gift exchange (and yeah, a secret santa gift IS hard for someone you dont really know) AND the concert. That is SO cool that you learned the songs your class will sing on the keyboard . . . they will LOVE that you are playing along with them.

We are SOOOOOOOOOOO excited for our family get together this weekend!!! =o) It will be SOOOOOOOO fun!!! And then we will drive out THERE to do one the FOLLOWING weekend . . . YAY!!!!!

Tania said...

I'm excited too!!! The kids keep making me sing the entire First Noel song to them. Since they are just singing the first part of it.

I cant wait to see everyone this weekend! (o: It will be so fun!