Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tagged

If you've been tagged or you are reading this, you have the honor of copying all these goofy questions, writing your own response, and tagging 25 other victims. You have to tag me so really you just need 24 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way


1. What time did you get up this morning?? 5:45am, 6am, 6:15am, 6:30am, and finally got up at 6:45am! LOL Its getting harder and harder to get out of bed every morning!

2. How do you like your steak?? Don't normally eat steak, but when I do well done!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?? Ice Age the new one. With Jenniffer and Alex (o:

4. What is your favorite TV show?? Grey's Anatomy, CSI Miami, CSI NY, and CSI Vegas.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?? I don't know. Maybe somewhere where the weather isn't too extreme, and the cost of living isn't CRAZY!!

6. What did you have for breakfast?? And Ensure Drink, a grilled cheese sandwich and water. YUM!

7. Your favorite cuisine?? Mexican Food, Italian Food, and whatever my Mom makes! (o:

8. What foods do you dislike?? Sea Food, Onions, Cooked Tomatoes.

9. Favorite Place to Eat?? Eduardos, Miguels, On the Border, Raul and Teresas, El Comedor... I should have lunch there tomorrow!

10. Favorite dressing?? Ranch of course

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?? An '05 Ford Escape, and a '07 Subaru Impreza sometimes.

12. What are your favorite clothes?? Jeans, Shirts, and sandals

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?? New York, Hawaii, Australia, Italy, Nicaragua

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?? Half Full. (I'm optimistic!)

15. Where would you want to retire?? Anywhere with David, maybe we'll just travel the U.S and not live in ONE place!

16. Favorite time of day??Mid Morning, I'm not so tired then, and Alex is in a good mood too lol

17. Where were you born?? Managua, Nicaragua

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?? I only watch sports live. They are kinda boring on TV.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?? No one.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?? No one lol

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?? No one.

22. Bird watcher?? Just stupid pigeons! They are everywhere! I hate them!

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?? Not a night person anymore. I'm exhausted come 9pm! LOL

24. Do you have any pets?? Yep, dogs, turtles, and fish.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?? I have 11 weeks left before Gabriel is born! (o: Oh oh and I have 2 weeks off before work starts!

26. What did you want to be when you were little?? A teacher or a Pediatrician.

27. What is your best childhood memory?? I have a miilion! They all include making fun of a sibling lol

28. Are you a cat or dog person?? Dog! I HATE cats!

29. Are you married?? Yes I am! (o:

30. Always wear your seat belt?? Yes! I have a little seat belt natzi in the backseat! Oh and my car beeps if I dont! (o:

31. Been in a car accident?? No I haven't... knock on wood!

32. Any pet peeves?? Liars, People who exaggerate, Irresponsible behavior, Bratty Behavior, Selfishness, the list goes on and on!

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?? Supreme, but I pick off everything else LOL I just like the flavor it gives the pizza, dont like to eat it!

34. Favorite Flower?? Tulips!

35. Favorite ice cream?? Orange Sherbert and vanilla ice cream. Or just French Vanilla.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?? None.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?? I failed the driving test once, what I suck at driving backwards LOL

38. From whom did you get your last email?? Sue a few days ago. No one ever emails me )o:

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?? Target, they have a little bit of everything I want! (o:

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?? hmmm I pumped a pool up with a hand pump so that Alex and David could play out in the backyard! Not too exciting, but I didnt plan it lol

41. Like your job??I love my job!

42. Broccoli?? What about it? Its good!

43. What was your favorite vacation?? hmmm anywhere new with David and Alex. Probably taking Alex to the snow for the first time! We'll go again in January to take Alex and Gabe there.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?? Jenniffer and Alex on Sunday

45. What are you listening to right now?? David watching Burn Notice, and Alex playing a Thomas counting game.

46. What is your favorite color?? blues, greens, and yellows

47. How many tattoos do you have?? None. I used to want a soccer ball on my ankle, but not anymore!

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?? No one

49. What time did you finish this quiz?? 7:52pm

50. Coffee Drinker?? Used to be! As soon as the bebe is born I'll have coffee again!

1 comment:

Sue said...

LOL @ seat belt nazi in the back seat! Kids are so funny about enforcing rules, aren't they?

This was fun to read . . . thanks for sharing! =o)