Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

30 Days!

30 Days! Wow We only have 30 more days (hopefully) until we have 2 kiddos! I'm excited! A little nervous only because I'm working, and I keep worrying that I'll go into labor at work. How traumatizing would that be to 28 5th graders?! Yikes! haha Oh well maybe I'll go home on October 2nd (my last day before maternity leave and go into labor then!) and not have to worry about it! Anyway this pregnancy has gone by soooo fast! We are getting the baby stuff done this weekend! I keep having dreams that Gabriel will have to sleep in a laundry basket lol So having his crib and bassinet put together and ready will be nice. (o: Time flys when you are having fun I guess! haha

PS. On a side note, I've been feeling really good the past 2 days! Not sore at all! Even in the middle of the night! (o:

4 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL@ a mental image of you going into labor in front of 5th graders. Ok, it wouldn't really be funny if it happened, but it's funny to picture their faces if your water broke or something. Anyway, I can't believe you are SOOOO close! Yay! I can't wait to see pictures!

Mark said...

Tania.. you seem to have this whole having a baby thind down! I think you should have 4 or 5 more... just a thought. :)

Sue said...

LOL @ Mark . . . Hey Tania . . . I will hold him down while you stab him repeatedly with a spork, ok? ;o)

This is SUCH an exciting time, and how wonderful that you are still feeling so good and not hugely miserable! I am SO excited about this new little guy . . . Seeing those 4-D sonogram pictures made him seem SO much more 'real' . . . I can hardly wait to hold him and meet him for real . . .

You will be in our prayers that these last few weeks go quickly, that your delivery will be without complications, and that your little guy arrives safely!!!

We love you ALL . . .

((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

Tania said...

Um no thanks on the 4 or 5 kids! That's just way too many kids for us! And being pregnant for that long doesn't sound like fun at all! LOL