Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Stupid finger & Stupid Dog!

I broke my finger! (Ok so NOT literally!) but it HURTS a lot and it's swollen! I have to lock my filing cabinet and drawers at work every night since I MIGHT not go to work the next day, and I thought it was still unlocked and I went to open it to get something out and jammed my middle finger on the cabinet! I did that on Friday and it STILL hurts?!? It hurts to bend it and grab things, and of course its on my right hand! Grrr!

Today I hurt my back too! )o: Alex and I were walking to my car, and since David decided that a toddler bed should be in the middle of the garage along with the trash cans and a power wheel, I'm being forced to park outside in the driveway. So anyway Alex and I were walking to my car this morning, and some RAVAGED looking dog ran into the garage at FULL SPEED! Scared the crap out of us! And Alex started screaming and climbing on me, so I yanked him up away from the vicious beast! Stupid dog kept growling and trying to jump on me! I swear he wanted to eat Alex! Since we were closer to my car than the door to get into the house (and I was scared the beast would run into the house with us) I ran to the car (NOT easy being 37 weeks pregnant!) and threw Alex in and the dog stopped growling and just wouldn't get out of our garage! So I grabbed a broom and smacked him with it! Alex was crying in the car because he was so scared! The dog didn't seem interested in ME, just Alex! So I "chased" it away with a broom and threw a rock at it (lol sorry I'm not usually violent towards random animals, unless they are trying to eat my kid!) And then as I was buckling Alex into his seat (remember I just threw him in the car! LOL) I was watching the dog run down the street and a neighboor who has a 1 year old was walking to her car came out of her front door the dog ran full speed ahead towards her! She managed to get back inside, but the dog was barking at her door! Sheesh! He must have hated little kids! But Anyway when we got to my Mom's house Alex refused to walk inside because he was scared a dog would try to eat him there too! So we ran in the house! poor kid! Will be traumatized when walking to the car from now on! I don't know what happened to the dog, but I hope I never see it again!

I think I twisted funny, or pulled something when grabbing Alex. David thinks I tensed up and hurt my back! )o: Not a fun way to start the day!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! What the random dog?!?! My mom got bit by a dog on her belly when she was pregnant with my little sister...so be careful! Yikes! (Although apparently the dog didn't care about you)

Sam said...

SCARY!!! Mean doggie...

Natalee said...

Oh geeze! I bet that got your day started nicely!

Keep some mace in on your keys. If you don't need it for robbers you can use it for dogs.

Sue said...

How scary . . . poor Alex, poor YOU . . . I hope you feel better after relaxing and putting your feet up . . . pregnancy is already hard on backs as it is, you did NOT need this, not NOW when you have a few more days to be pregnant and then will be carrying a newborn everywhere . . .

(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))