Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Contractions = ????

So I've been having contractions since Saturday. Nothing consistent or anything to get excited about. I'll have one at like 10am, and nothing again until like 12pm! And so the cycle goes. Very annoying. So we'll see if this means I'll go into labor soon, or if Gabriel is just messing around being a funny guy or something! hahah

On a side note, we got all the baby stuff done. Hospital nags are packed, crib is set up, play pen is up down stairs, car seat is ready, double stroller is ready. Just need the baby! lol I have like 23 days left! So hopefully he comes soon!!!

4 comments:

Natalee said...

I got the chills reading this. I'm not sure if thats excitement and nerves for YOU or the fact that I need to go pee.

BUT, either way! I AM SUPER excited for you guys. I can't wait to meet the little guy.

Sue said...

WOW . . . twenty three days is CLOSE . . . even if you go full term. I got chills, TOO . . .

The contractions thing is really common . . . The more babies you have the more you feel the braxton hicks (warm up) contractions and the earlier you feel them. By baby number five, I was aware of them all through my pregnancy.

Whenever little Gabe makes his appearance, we are SOOOOOO anxious and excited to welcome him OFFICIALLY to the family . . . =o)

You and the baby will both be in my prayers, especially these final few weeks (days?)

((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))

Tania said...

Thanks ladies! I'm excited to have Gabriel already! I'm tired of being pregnant and sore all the time LOL

Hopefully he is born in the next few weeks BEFORE his due date! (o:

Kimberly said...

Don't you rush him! He will get here when he gets here! lol and if you could do it like on a thursday so you are home by the weekend and I could see him lol thanks. (0: kidding friend! kidding