Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Birthday


Yesterday was my 30th birthday! YIKES! I'm getting old! (o: Anyways its always fun being a teacher during your birthday and holidays because the kids are so excited for you and bring you random gifts and goodies! I'm always surprised that the kids do a lot for my birthday because I've only know them for such a short time. But they always do something for me! It's so cute. Even kids that I had last year gave me cards, and gifts. (o: My kids even threw me a surprise party yesterday. My class did that for me last year too. Kids are so cute! (o:

Anyways I also got flowers sent to me by Mark, Sue, Sam and the kids. They are so beautiful! I love them! They are on my dining table right now and really brighten up the room! I love them!!

My parents and Jenniffer treated David, Alex and I to Olive Garden! I LOVE Olive Garden. It was fun to spend time together and have fun. My sister bought me a Blackberry Storm Cell Phone! I LOVE IT! I can't ever go back to a regular cell phone again! Seriously! LOL I'm addicted to it! (o: Its touch screen, and I can do anything I would on a computer. So nice! (o:

Well thats about it for my birthday! (o:

1 comment:

Sue said...

It was so fun to find a way to surprise you ON your birthday, since we knew your gifts wouldn't get to you in time (I thought we were going to have to mail them, so they did get there faster than I anticipated, but we SO wanted you to have a fun surprise ON your birthday) . . . Glad you enjoyed them . . . We love you, Tania, and I hope your birthday was absolutely SUPER from start to finish!!! =o)

(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))