Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Request

I don't usually ask anyone for prayers or thoughts or anything like that. But Kim's cousin Heather (she's my friend too) is having twins. She is due the same day that I am, but you know how twins are. They have a schedule of their own. Anyway she's been on best rest for a few weeks now because she keeps having contractions and has been dilating. Well she's been having contractions and pressure since last night, so she went to the hospital this morning and she was admitted. She is having an emergency C-Section to deliver the babies at 4:30pm! That's in like 15 minutes! She is only 34 weeks pregnant! They really wanted her to at least stick it out until she was 36 weeks, but the girls can't wait to be born! So if you can please say a quick prayer for her and the safe delivery of the twin girls (Addison, and Alexis) I'd greatly appreciate it! (o: Thanks! I'll post as soon as I know how everyone is doing!!

(PS this is especially scary since we are at the same stage in our pregnancies! So I can't imagine how scared she must be!)

PSS. Sorry if this post brings back bad memories! I keep thinking about that too! )o:

5 comments:

Jenniffer A. Lopez said...

wow that's some heavy stuff. I hope everything comes out good. let us know when the babies are born.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the sad memories part... I felt like it was for me...

Kimberly said...

Thanks for posting that pal. Ya those little ones are doing good. I think the final count was Alexis is 3 pounds 15 ounces and 16 inches long. And Addyson is 4 pounds 5 ounces and 16.5 inches. Glad they are doing ok. I can't wait to hold them. Joshy too, he hasn't got to see them yet. Poor guy. Next month your little man! He best stay in til he is done cooking! And you better rest so that happens!!!! Love you friend!

Tania said...

Yeah everyone at work keep telling me that it would be cool to have him ON my birthday! I say NO THANKS! He's too little! He can be born in 4 weeks! I'll be almost 39 weeks by then (o:

Sue said...

I missed this . . . this has been a busy week, but your friend and her babies have been on my mind since I first heard that she was having trouble carrying them to term, so I have been including them (ALL of them) in my prayers . . .

Yeah . . . it made me remember, too . . .=o(