Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dentist

Alex had his first dentist appointment yesterday! He did so well! His dentist office is really cool. It's all decked out for little kids. They have an arcade room with free video games to play, a huge TV with kid movies playing, computers so they can play, book corner etc its a really nice pediatric dental office! I would certainly recommend anyone to go there if they lived here! (o: oh and if they had kids lol Anyway he had no cavities! Dr. Kelly said his teeth were PERFECT! At first he wasn't too sure about getting xrays done, but he did cooperate and they got good pictures if his teeth! (o: Anyway, over all Alex LOVES the dentist! I'm going to try and take him every 6 months so that he doesn't have any problems, and he doesn't hate going. He got a sticker, a t-shirt, a ball and a brand new tooth brush! (o: I really love this dental office! too bad they don't see adults lol


This is the waiting room. Cool huh?

Alex was watching "Cars" on the TV. (this was before
he saw the arcade lol)

He was showing me the games.
He looked all sad and said "Mom, I wish
my dad was here." I asked "Why are you nervous?"
and he said "No Mom! So he can help me win all these
video games!" LOL So next time Daddy is coming with us!


He's ready for the x-rays!

He wasn't sure about them at first, then they let
him pick a flavor cover to bite on and he picked
bubble gum flavor because he said the name
was silly! lol Then he did great!

They were going to start the exam and teeth
cleaning.

They had this TV on the ceiling! How cool is that?
They were even playing his new FAVORITE movie
"BOLT!"

His cool glasses so tooth paste doesnt go into
his eyes.

I was so proud of my big kid! Didn't cry or anything! He said he Loves going to the dentist! And he cooperated so well! If only he would be that good while I brush or floss his teeth! lol

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! I want to go to that dentist! I wouldn't cry at the dentist if I had movies to watch during the exams! lol ;)

Michelle said...

Oh and I love that he wanted daddy there to help him beat all the games. haha

Sam said...

lol, I love it... I need to find a super-cool office like that! Although E & G love the dentist anyways? And all they've ever gotten was like a sticker or a ring or something lame... lol... oh well, glad he had so much fun.

Sue said...

LOL . . . I love the lead apron with the smiley face on it . . . too cute. That dentist office is AMAZING . . . the TV screens on the ceiling are a seriously cool idea . . .

Um . . . but how much does he COST? Those wood floors and cool gizmos and gadgets weren't free . . .

Still, from a kid's point of view, WHEEE HAAAA! What a fun place to hang out!!! =o)

Tania said...

It didnt cost us anything. Our insurance pays 100% for preventative care. (0:

Kimberly said...

Awww that is so cute! Big kid at the dentist! That does look cool!

Jenniffer A. Lopez said...

my papas always does good at any kind of doctor appointment. All he request at the end of any visit is a sticker for him and now his baby brother!!! Good job baby boy :)

Jennifer said...

I hate the dentist! Good job Alex!!!