Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hi ho, Hi ho it's off to work I go!

So I've been off work since Sept. 30th! I've loved every minute of being home with my kids. Sure some days (who am I kidding, MOST days) I'm bored. I love my kids to death, but I also miss my work, and my kids at school! Oh why cant I just take my babies to work with me? That would be so much fun! (o: Oh well! Anyway I'm excited to go back, but kinda anxious to leave Gabe ALL day! It's always hard for me the first few weeks after breaks from work to leave Alex, and now leaving BOTH is going to suck! BUT at least they are going with my Mom! I'm so lucky to have the luxury of having my Mom watch them for me. Having them be with her is as good, (lets face it somedays lol if NOT better) than being with me! (o: She is so patient with the kids it amazes me! Alex is in the "I want to do EVERYTHING myself! Even if it takes me 10 times as long to do it" phase that some days seriously frustrates me lol But I love that he wants to TRY. So I have to remind myself that he is only 3, and someday he WONT want to help anymore.

Ok well wish me luck that I dont freak out at work tomorrow! LOL I will probably call my Mom 484652156 times in 8 hours LOL Oh well!

A wise man once said "The working man is a sukka" we'll see... lol

1 comment:

Sue said...

So how did your first day back to work go? I am sure it was hard to leave the kids . . . was it exhausting to be back in 'teacher' mode?