Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Gratitude

Every year I do a Gratitude Tree with my kids are work. Every Day from November 1st until Thanksgiving, they cut out a hand print leaf and write what they are thankful for. I dont usually do it with them. But this year I decided that I'm going to post one thing that I'm thankful for on my blog (o:


Since I'm late at starting I'll try to do 15 today!

I'm Thankful for....

1. My husband. He always calms my fears and stresses.
2. My healthy beautiful boys!
3. My parents! They are seriously amazing, and I love them!
4. My loving Sis! She is ALWAYS there for me and my family . I love her!
5. My brother, we ALWAYS have fun making fun of each other and hanging out.
6. My In-Laws. They are always there for their kids and extended family.
7.. My job. I love it! Seriously everyone who has a job right now no matter what it is should be Thankful for it!
7. My house, in this day and age when people are loosing their homes, I'm very grateful to have ours!
8. My Blackberry! I seriously LOVE my phone! I can't stand being without it! lol I'm ADDICTED!
9. My health.
10. The health of everyone in my family!
11. My FOM! She's awesome! I love her!
12. Friends... you know who you are! I love you too!
13. The ability to laugh at myself!
14. Tylenol! (Stupid knee!)
15. Our awesome medical insurance! No copays for the kids until they are 18! How awesome is that?!

Ok so tomorrow I'll post ONE thing and everyday until Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Sue said...

That is a pretty awesome list . . . (Glad I made it on there!) ;o)