Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Sunshine Song!

Ever since Alex was born, whenever he cried I would sing him "You are My Sunshine" which became known as "The Sunshine Song". He would want me to sing it to him while he was going to sleep, scared, sad etc. Also no one else is ALLOWED to sing that song since its MY song to him LOL Anyway as Gabe's due date was drawing closer I decided I needed a song special for Gabe since I didn't think Alex would let me sing the Sunshine song to him too since it was HIS song. Well the first day Gabe was crying Alex was really concerned and told me "Mommy, he wants you to sing him the Sunshine song!" So we both sang it, and he stopped crying! There have been MANY times where I've been in the shower, or cooking or driving when Gabe's been crying or being fussy, and Alex started to sing him the Sunshine song! (o: So here he is!



4 comments:

Sue said...

Oh MAN . . . this was SOOOOOO sweet to listen to . . . I LOVED hearing Alex singing . . . How cute that he was willing to share 'his' sunshine song with baby Gabe . . . I will be smiling all day after this . . . =o)

Jennifer said...

how cute!

Kimberly said...

Your kid is so cute! That is my favorite song too...I must say it is better than the old lady who swallowed a fly! LOL

Michelle said...

That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! How sweet!! :)