Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful for November 23nd

Today I'm thankful for a short work week! (o:

Since everything is so messed up with my class, I feel stressed and irritated about the fact that my class is 7 weeks behind where I want them to be! )o: I gave them a math test on Friday, and the highest grade was a 60%! Thats horrible! So now my principal wants me to redo the past 7 weeks! GRRR So a short week is WELCOMED!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear about your class!! How frustrating!

Sue said...

That must be SO frustrating . . . but if ANY teacher can do it, it would be YOU . . . Still, it is a shame that you have to come back from maternity leave and work EXTRA hard to make up lost ground . . .

Tania said...

Thanks Sue (o: