Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Alex's Room

Ok, so these pictures aren't very good, but here they are anyways! LOL It's not done yet though! We still need to put up his cars, and pictures of our family! (Yes everyone is on his wall!)
I need to get a car for Dean, Mark and Konner, Dustin STILL hasn't painted one either! Slacker!



This is the view from our bedroom.
I love that he's close, but IN his OWN
room! (o:

This was before we were done. I love
his room! (Alex was still in his jammies
and he was watching T.V lol). {Oh yeah
that black recliner chair thing is gone!
That's David's video game chair with
speakers lol}

Here is his room. Alex decided that his books
needed to be in the toy chest, instead of on
the book shelf lol

Here is his bed. He had an "accident", so I
had to change his sheets at 3am! Ugh! Sorry
they are still on the floor! I was too tired
to take them downstairs that night! Just ignore them!

This is our "Computer Corner" in our
room. It's so weird not having Alex's bed in there! LOL

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

His room looks cute...Can't wait to hear his reaction when you put on the cars on the wall for him. That kid cracks me up. I need to visit soon!! You sure you don't want to come visit me for my birthday?

Tania said...

Yeah I'm sure, we'll be there the following weekend though! (O:

Sam said...

so so cute!!! How fun that he's back in his own room - thanks for (finally) posting pictures, it looks great!

Natalee said...

What a cute room! I bet he just LOVES it! What a BIG boy!

Cute bed spread by the way Tania!

Tania said...

Mine or Alex's Natalee?? lol Thanks either way!

Michelle said...

Such a cute room! Yay for having your own space again! :)

Sue said...

I love how you paint his room . . . it really looks nice! I was trying to figure out what looked different, then DUH . . . I realized no cars on the walls . . . I bet it is WONDERFUL to have your own 'space' back again . . . YAY for kids in their own rooms!!!!! =o)