Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Cute Car

So for the past few years I've been wanting a BIGGER SUV! Seriously I don't know why since it's only the three of us. It's good to have a bigger SUV when family from California come over so we could all around town in one car, but seriously that happens far less than we would have wanted. So that reason went out the window. Then I said because when we have another baby our car is too small for 2 car seats. But really it's not lol It will fit three. So really I didn't have a REAL excuse on getting a bigger SUV other than I WANTED one!

Now that the gas prices are OUTRAGEOUS! And it cost me $55.00 to fill up my tank when it used to be like $40! I've slowly changed my mind and decided that spending over $100 a week on gas for JUST my car is crazy talk! LOL So I decided to forget my search for the most perfect Tahoe, or Yukon, or any other SUV I've decided I liked lol

My Escape is PERFECT! LOL Perfect size, PERFECT color etc. Only thing I wish I could change was the rear A/C or lack there of anyways. It gets super hot in AZ, and my poor baby has to be in the back without A/C until the car gets cold! Poor thing! So if I could get a rear A/C put it, that would be even more Perfect! LOL




When we bought out Escape, Fritts Ford
in Riverside, CA. Took this picture of us,
and sent us a calendar of our car LOL Cute huh?

This was taken a few days after we bought it.
This was our cute house in CA.



Haha I was putting captions on the pictures and Alex said "HEY! That's Mama's car!" LOL What a smart kid!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

You are going to let the gas prices crush your dreams of the tahoe! lol...damn gas prices!

Michelle said...

Haha - when I first started reading your post, I thought you were going to say you HAD bought bigger SUV and I was thinking "Dang! Even with gas prices?!?!" haha But alas, you are keeping your Escape! It's fun b/c we have twinner cars ;)

Sue said...

UGH . . . you are VERY smart . . . it cost me $100 to fill my tank a few days ago . . . sigh . . . =o/

Kimberly said...

No blogs about your lovely classes you are attending? Or about the yearbook status...

Kerstin Shed said...

Haha! He's really smart! He should've said, "Hey! That's our car!" though, 'coz your family has been riding in there for so long already. Does your wife drive all the time? Your son won't say that it's her mommy's car if not, right?