Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 2, 2008

Sorry Guys!

I just realized that I only took 3 pictures of Alex's room!!! What is wrong with me?!? Must have been busy sorting his clothes, and arranging everything. Plus laundry, and a 2 year old "helping". So I'll take a ton of pictures when I get home, and post those. We still need to put his name up, and his cars up. I am loving having him in his own room again!! He slept fine on Saturday AND Sunday! What a big kid! (o:

5 comments:

Jenniffer A. Lopez said...

my papas is such a big "kid"!! I'm glad that he's not scared to be in there!! Good job Papas!!

Tania said...

Yeah he is a big kid! LOL (o: Such a brave kid!

Sam said...

aw cute! Glad he is sleeping okay in there!!!

Michelle said...

But where are the pictures?!?!?

Kimberly said...

Didn't help that your son hid your camera from you...what a big helper he is! lol