Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day

I am so slacking on these posts. It's a lot harder to try and blog when Alex wants to help! (o: So now that he's still sleeping I'll give it a try! (o:

Father's Day David and my Dad went early to pick up David's new TV. They spent the morning putting it together and setting it all up. I made them breakfast. (o:

Later on we took them Go Kart Racing. They had a lot of fun! (o: My brother came in 1st, David 5th and my Dad 10th! LOL David and my Dad were full of excuses on why they placed where they did lol





This is a short video of Mario racing. He was really good, and had some fans standing next to us! LOL






This is a video of David's race. (o:





My Dad's Race. He was going nice and slow lol


(Argh once again no pitures of me LOL)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I went GoKart racing once and I drove SO slow. I seriously drove like I would in a school zone. haha. It looks like the guys had fun!

Kimberly said...

no pictures of you...miss conceded...lol...the boys look like they had fun though. what happened to the pictures of david's big tv?

Sue said...

This looks like SUCH a fun father's day . . . I love how much easier it was to watch the video of your dad . . . heh heh heh . . . ;o)

Tania said...

lol Sue