Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Busy Busy!

Since school has officially been out for a week, you would have thought that I would have more free time to blog! And I haven't even blogged since last Sunday!! Slacker!!! I've been super busy though!!!

Friday the 6th was our last day of school.

Monday-Tuesday we had to clean out our classrooms, and have a meeting before summer.

Wednesday-Friday- I had an ELL (English Language Learner) Training.

Friday, signed my contract for next year. I'll be teaching 6th grade! No combo class! YEY! I also got a nice raise and an AWESOME evaluation!!!!!!! I always hate when you get observed! So I thought I screwed up lol Glad she (principal) loved me!! YEY ME!

So for the next 2 weeks I have to finish the yearbook! The deadline is June 29th.

I also signed up to be a summer school sub. (o: So I suppose I could work if I want to.

I'm planning on going to California and spending time with family and friends there for a week this year. (o: Disneyland anyone?

YEY for Summer Vacation!!!!!

P.S. I have a million pictures and blogs to add later!! (o:

3 comments:

Sue said...

LOL!!! I somehow think grampa could be persuaded to make ANOTHER trip to Disneyland shortly . . . ;o) (He will be out sitting on the curb, tapping his foot impatiently as soon as he reads this!) =o)

Michelle said...

Hey! I always thought when school was out, that was it! I never knew teachers had to keep working after school was over! What a rip off! ;)

Congrats on your contract for next year and your raise! Yay!

And as always, I can't wait for your "million pictures" and blogs you are going to add later! :D

Sam said...

ooooohhhh, I vote that you visit for a week BEFORE August 1st... that would be SO FUN - I got coupons for Sea World and the Wild Animal park too!