Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Camping trip!

So we went camping this past weekend. It was so fun! (o: I love when David's family comes and visits! Even if Mark (David's dad) cheats and gives my HUGE winnings in blackjack to David because he lost all of his money! LOL We had a lot of fun! We were a little worried about the rain, or threat of rain. Last time we went camping it rained off and on all weekend, it was not as fun! But it never ended up raining. It did sprinkle like twice, but no biggie. It was pretty hot, so we decided to go to the River they had there. The water was soooo cold, and felt so nice to wash the sweat off lol Then I thought about it, and decided we needed to shower since that was probably everyone else's idea too! LOL So the water (even though it was running) was probably nasty! LOL We played games, and talked, and just had fun enjoying each other's company! My parents, sister Jenniffer, brother Mario, his girl friend Becky and 2 daughters Melina (9) and Katia (6), Mark and Sue (David's parents), Sam, her two kids, Edelweiss (5), and Godzilla (2), David, me and Alex (2) all went! It was fun! Thank you everyone for coming!!!!!!! Now for the pictures!!

Us playing Blackjack. I was sitting right next
to Mark, and he stole my money lol

Melina and Katia

Alex and "Godzilla"


Alex and Mario

"Godzilla" and Gramma

"Godzilla"

Becky, Katia and Mario

Sam and "Edelweiss"

Alex loved riding in the back of my Dad's
truck. He would raise his arms up and
say "WEEEE"
Alex and David in the River

"Edelweiss" and David playing n the River

Mario, Becky, Melia and Katia

Edelweiss and Sam

Alex and me

Hendrickson Famly

My Dad cooking our delicious BBQ dinner

My Mom making my FAVORITE Salsa ever!

Mom, Dad, Jenniffer, Becky and Mario

David, Sue, Sam and Mark
Alex and Katia watching "Cars" (this is the COOL
DVD player we got as a replacement! I love it!)

Melina and Sam making smores. Sam made
one for Katia, she was scared of the fire lol
Melina making her smore.

Mario making himself a smore

Alex being cute and smiley (o:

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Glad it didn't rain on you this time. Eventually I will make it to one of your camping adventures (0: I love the picture of Alex saying wee in the back of your dads truck. He cracks me up.

Michelle said...

OMG I love these pictures and I so wish I could've gone camping with you guys (like how I totally invite myself along) haha! It looks like ya'll had SOOOOO much fun! I miss camping!!!

PS - I love the picture of Alex and the other little girl watching Cars. He looks so chill. Funny!

Jenniffer A. Lopez said...

where is the picture of me?? Hmmm I believe I went also...it was fun!!

Sue said...

LOL!!!! Poor Jennifer, she got ditched completely in the pictures (though *I* would have gladly traded MY 'space' in the photos with hers . . .) But it was a very fun trip . . . I am SO glad you invited us and that we went, even if I am still itching like crazy from being a smorgasbord for all the mosquitos in the entire state of Arizona . . . =o|

Tania said...

Sorry sis of mine LOL