Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I suck at this blogging business lately!

My home PC has spyware! )o: So I can't even use my computer! I'm so frustrated with it! David thinks he's going to have to wipe everything out of my computer since he has no clue where to start looking for the spyware download! )o: Good thing this has happened to me once before and I thought ahead and got a portable hard drive, and put all of my pictures, and documents on it. So besides being a pain in the butt for David, I wont need to worry about loosing 7 years worth of pictures! YEY. Hopefully he doesn't need to do that, but if he does then it's ok.

We're going camping this weekend. David parent's and his sister Sam and her 2 kids are thinking about coming. They have already said they will come, but David doesn't believe it until they are actually here already! So we'll have to wait and see what they decide! My parents, sister Jenniffer, Mario and his family will be there too! It will be fun! I used to hate camping, but it's getting better now that we have more camping stuff lol

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

That sucks about your computer friend!!! Hope you have fun camping though...wish I could have came out sooner...I will be there the 20th...woo hoo!!!

Tania said...

I blame LimeWire!! It started after I started using that! )O: WAH!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Jeff's computer has a bunch of viruses too! He has tried several programs to fix it, but no luck! :( It's so annoying!

Have fun camping! I'm so jealous! I haven't been camping in a long time and I love it...plus you JUST went! Take lots of pictures! :D Maybe when you get back there will be pictures of Nathan on my blog! I can dream, can't I!?

Tania said...

Oh that would be AWESOME Michelle!!!

Matt said...

Spybot
Ad Aware
Hijack This
SmitfraudFix

If there's spyware that you can't get rid of with those programs (I would recommend that order), it would be time to wipe the drive.

Just make sure you have the drivers for stuff like the sound card first. Otherwise your desktop has really expensive paperweights shaped like speakers. ;D

Tania said...

Thanks Matt. My dad is coming over this week to fix it, he has all of my CD drivers from when I bought the computer! Stupid spyware! I miss my computer lol