Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

I did it!!

So for the longest time I've been wanting to do something different with my hair for a long time now. I've been way chicken to do anything, so every time I go to the salon I end up just getting my hair cut the same wayLOL So Jenniffer and I decided to go for it and get it done lol So on Friday we went to Fantastic Sams, and got hair cuts and highlights! I love it! LOL





Oh well I guess you can really tell in these pictures! I'll have to take better ones later! (o:

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh I like it...I like it...It is hard to see in the pictures but if you click on them you can kinda see the highlights...I will investigate further on sunday lol...are you actually straightening it and styling it like that?

Tania said...

Well I have been wearing it mostly in pony tails since we've been camping lol I did straighten it today! (o:

Michelle said...

I love it! You look so pretty! I can see the highlights when I click on the pictures...plus it's better that they aren't SUPER obvious...like if they were so blond they were almost white and you looked like a skunk! Anyways, I think it looks great and now I really want to highlight my hair...but I have to wait for this baby! ;)

Natalee said...

Tania as long as I have known you your hair has been the same. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

Way to get over the chicken-ish!

Kimberly said...

I still think you should bring back the big ol bangs lol rock the edwards 99 look lol...i am sure i have a hat somewhere...definetly keep up with the new look FOM!

Tania said...

lol What a jerk Kim! I will NOT bring back the bangs!

Thanks Michelle and Natalee! I love it!

Sue said...

It is VERY striking and flattering and BEAUTIFUL in real life . . . these are good pictures of Tania and Jennifer, but they don't really show how gorgeous their hair turned out . . . I absolutely LOVE it . . . =o)

Jenniffer A. Lopez said...

Thank you Sue!!!