Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Customer Service

Sony definitely has the best customer service ever! We have a DVD player for our car for Alex when we go on long road trips. We haven't even had it for a year yet, and its been acting up! So I called Sony yesterday to see if I could send it back for a replacement or so they could fix it. So apparently they don't make that model anymore! )o: But since it was still under warranty the rep. told me she could replace it for another kind of portable DVD player FREE!!!!!!! I was so excited! So she sent me a website while I was on the phone with her, and I was able to pick a new one! I got Alex a "cooler" one! Since we're going camping next weekend, and my friend Brenda has a DVD player for each of her girls (last time they didn't want to share with Alex), I was excited that he could have his own if he wanted to watch TV! (o: Anyways and the best part is that the DVD Player JUST got here right now!!!!!!!!!! I mean I just talked to the rep from Sony yesterday morning!!!! Sony is awesome!!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Dang, that's awesome...it makes me want to buy Sony!

Sue said...

WOW . . . that IS incredible! I have never even HEARD of customer service on that level before (well . . . at least before I read THIS . . . guess I can't say that ANYMORE, huh?) ;o)

YAY for responsive, HELPFUL customer service reps!!!!! =o)