Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

Knee Issues

In 2000 I had knee surgery on my left knee, and in 2001 I had knee surgery on my right knee. My right knee is still doing good, but for the past month or so I've been having some knee issues with my left knee. Where it just hurts constantly! Now I'm to the point where I'm taking tylenol in the morning, and right before bed for it )o: It feel JUST like it did before I had my first surgery! )o: So now I'm getting worried that I'll need another surgery on my left knee! It would be so much harder this time around! Being that I have a very active 2 year old to run after and all. Oh well, I made an orthopedic appointment for next week, so I'll just have to wait and see what they say!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh no! Thank goodness for Tylenol! ;) I hope you don't need surgery again, but I hope they are able to help you not have the pain anymore!! :(

Jenniffer A. Lopez said...

oh dang sis!! I didn't know that!! Man I hope you don't need surgery again!! I'll see you later on tonight ok..take it easy

Sue said...

OUCH . . . hope it is a minor issue that can be resolved without surgery this time . . . that does NOT sound like fun, to recover from knee surgery with an active toddler to keep an eye on . . . =o/

Kimberly said...

what a sissy la la!!! just kidding pal i don't ever wish you another knee surgery. I remember how much they sucked for you! Wear that knee brace! So you suck at blogging lately...you act like you had a visitor all week or that you haven't been home...excuses excuses! lol ok just wanted to harrass you!