Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Aww

So I decided it would be so fun to wrap all of Alex's presents, and put them under the tree. So I did, and the poor little guy wanted to open them sooo bad! He kept asking "Please Mama!?" So I found a box for gifts, and put random stuff for him to open, and he was getting so excited! Then he caught on that he was opening stuff he ALREADY had! And wanted to open the stuff under the tree! He was so sad and just looked devastated that he couldn't open the gifts. So needless to say, our tree is looking rather sad again. All of the presents are now in our guest room until Christmas Eve AFTER he goes to sleep! At least this way it will make it seem like "Santa" brought them right?

6 comments:

Jenniffer A. Lopez said...

awww my poor papas..I could imagine his little face!! how sad...lol well he's gonna try to open the presents under our tree at home also then...poor baby boy...just 9 more days to go!!!

Kimberly said...

Lol that is mean! It is hard for adults not to want to open gifts that are under a tree...or at least wonder what they might be..Poor alex! Amber is doing like a 25 days of Christmas thing with Ashley...she gets 1 little present everyday...I thought that was kinda cool

Sam said...

poor Alex... when our present for him gets there he'll notice it makes all sorts of car noises whenever it is moved AT ALL... that is if it still has ANY batteries left after being mailed there (I am guessing it will be a NOISY piece of mail)

Michelle said...

lol Sam...I am now picturing the mail carrier going, "What the?!?!"

Funny story. Poor Alex! So excited, but his excitement was smashed to the ground! It will be such a fun Christmas though, having him old enough to understand what is going on!

Sue said...

LOL He is VERY aware that really COOL stuff is inside wrapped packages! LOL . . . its been fun to have him visit, even if all the wrapped gifts have to be out of reach (he keeps telling me 'I can reach those presents, gramma' and then jumps as high as he can . . . LOL . . . too cute!)

Only a few more days to go . . .

Tania said...

That was funny Sue!!

We stopped on the way home to let our puppy go potty, and I opened the trunk, and he said "I see presents!! Lets open them Mama!" lol He is so excited to open presents this year! I love it!! I love that we can have "Santa" bring him stuff, since we don't have ANY presents under our tree!