Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


With the lights on.


With the lights off.

With the lights on

With the lights off.

Welcome! (o:

David's master piece! He put blue
twinkiling lights in the river rock
so that it looks like water!


Alex wanted to be a picture with
"The Daddy, the Mama, and the Alex trees!"



I love Christmas time! I love having Christmas lights on outisde! If it weren't for the HOA I would have them on all year long so our house would look festive! (o:






4 comments:

Michelle said...

I was thinking that SAME thing about wanting lights all year long! lol! It's just so pretty to look outside and drive past the houses and look at a lit up tree! I LOVE it!!!

"The daddy, the mama, and the Alex trees" - too cute!

And wow, that river is pretty cool!

And I love the tree picture with the lights off. Sooooo pretty! I LOVE this time of year!!

Kimberly said...

The house looks good FOM...tell david I said he done good! lol

Sam said...

ooooh... the blue 'river' is even cooler than the river last year - I love it!!!

I love that we got lights on and lights off pictures of the inside too - so fun to see what everything looks like! I TOTALLY agree with Alex, that your house is so beautiful!!!

Sue said...

It really looks great . . . Good job, guys!!! =o)