Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Fun Tag

TAG...YOU'RE IT!

I am: having a good day at work!
I think: I should do something productive.
I know: that I am loved!
I want: to be home putting up our Christmas Tree!
I dislike: grouchy people!
I miss: Kim
I fear: the sky at night! (don't ask lol)
I feel: tired.
I hear: My kids at music lol
I smell: a blueberry muffin I'm eating lol
I crave: Pizza
I cry: when I'm upset
I usually: laugh a lot
I search: for awesome deals!
I wonder: why people do the things they do.
I regret: nothing. Everything I've done I did for a reason.
I love: the Holidays!
I care: about kids people good to each other!
I always: think too much
I worry: too much
I am not: rich
I remember: a lot of things people wished I didn't lol
I believe: that people are really good.
I dance: with Alex ALL the time.
I sing: whenever I'm in the car lol
I don't always: think about people's feelings. )o:
I argue: with everyone about anything lol
I write: to do lists
I won: nothing! )o:
I lose: everytime I play with Alex lol ONLY he wins! lol
I wish: I had millions of dollars.
I listen: when people talk to me.
I don't understand: why people suck sometimes.
I can usually be found: at work lol
I am scared: of loosing people I love
I need: someone to come over and do my laundry!
I forget: a lot of stuff now a days lol
I am happy: to have my wonderful family, and a job, and a house etc.
I tag: Kim, Sam, Natalee, and Michelle

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I MISS YOU TOO F.O.M!!!! you better really come out when you said you were going to...wheelchair bound and all if it must happen that way lol

p.s. how about i do it on myspace and not on my blog? deal? deal!

Tania said...

haha will you push me around in my wheelchair???

Kimberly said...

but of course friend!