Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Pictures!

Here are a bunch of Christmas Pictures from our Christmas at home! (o:

Alex kept crying that he wanted
to open a present, so "Papa" gave in and let him
open this skate thing



Then it took him like 30 minutes to put it together!
haha that's what he gets! lol



Hendrickson Family Christmas 2008



Alex suggested we take a picture
making "Funny Faces"
So we did!


Mom and Dad enjoying a snack before
dinner started


Everyone minus Jenniffer, me and My Mom


My Mom got a camera from her secret santa

Jenniffer, she just got home from work
at 11:45pm!

Me and David. Alex was sleeping
by this time.

My Mom got my Dad this goofy hat lol
David, being well David (o:
David got Jenniffer for our Christmas Name
drawing. He got her 2 Necklaces and ear rings,
and perfume.
My Mom got David, she got him
this cool leather jacket, warm gloves
and a light weight jacket.

I got my Dad, I got him a lap top cooling
fan, 2 memory cards for his video camera, and
a Camera bag.

Mario and Becky. Mark and Sue joined
our gift exchange this year, and ironically
enough Mario and Becky got Mark and Sue, and
Mark and Sue got Mario and Becky! Weird huh?
After we got home Alex was already sleeping,
so Santa came in using his cool
special "Santa Key" since we dont have a
fireplace, and left all of these
presents fro Alex!
Alex was so excited Christmas Morning!

He was so surprised Santa came in and
left the presents, he dove right on in!


David got a Blue Ray player from Mark and Sue.
Thanks so much! We love it!
Alex got a TON of presents!

He even helped everyone else
open their presents too! lol
He said "Uncle Matt used too much tape!" and
got bored with helping open this one! lol



Alex was helping Daddy put a toy together.


He saw me cleanign up wrapping paper,
he decided he was going to help me!

His favorite cars from Uncle Matt and
Aunt Sara. He carries these in his pocket
ALL the time! (o:
Gramma and Grampa got him an Art
Easel, he loves it!

David enjoying his relaxing day off on Christmas
watching movies on his Blue Ray player!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

The picture of the 3 of you making funny faces cracks me up. Now those are the Hendricksons I know lol and Alex did look all excited in the first picture on christmas..how cute!

Tania said...

lol aren't you impressed I actually posted that picture? I like it too!

Alex was way excited! I need to post a video of him saying "LOOK! PRESENTS!!!!!!!"

Kimberly said...

I know!!! If you go around posting pictures of yourself all messed up looking... what am I going to use as leverage the next time you threaten me with posting pictures of me! Nah I still think I have some worse ones of you (0:

Tania said...

Not as bad as the ones I have as you! LOL

Sue said...

Oh MAN . . . I have missed SOOOOOO many posts . . . I knew I had been busy and sick, but dang . . . I am sorry to have been MIA . . . I love reading your blog . . .

Your Christmas (and New Years!!!) looked and sounded like SO much fun . . . Is it next weekend that you are going to the snow to play?

We have mostly been down for the count . . . UGH . . . first finals, then surgery, then finishing up for Christmas, then Kara moving up here, then being sick, sick, SICK . . .

This bug has been a NASTY . . . I am still SO sick, though I can tell I am finally beginning to get a little better . . . I still feel horrible, but I felt good enough today that I noticed my head hurt really badly (How sick do you have to be to NOT notice a raging headache?!?!)

But . . . I am thinking we will live . . . WHEW . . . ;o)

Glad your life has been busy and fun . . . WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!!! Give Alex a HUGE hug from gramma and grampa, ok? =o)

Tania said...

Will do Sue! Alex keeps asking "When are Gramma and Grampa coming to play?" So he misses you guys too! We all miss you guys (o:

Glad you guys are feeling better! I didn't know Kara moved in with you guys! Fun stuff! (o: