Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Zoo Trip

Whenever we are getting ready to leave the house Alex will ask to go to the Zoo. So David decided we should just take him to the Zoo yesterday. So off we went!

Alex running to the Zoo! He was
so excited!!

The anmals were actually out and
about. Alex loved seeing them!



I love this picture!
He kept wanting to climb
"The GIANT ROCK!"

I love these two so much!

See I was there too! haha

Alex says "I need money to
throw in the water!"

Another cute picture of my boys!

Alex decided it would be fun to sit on the
"Giant Frog"

He loved pushing "The Red Buttons"
to hear about the animals

They were feeding the ducks.
Alex said "The Duck bit my finger"
We didnt believe him until we zoomed in on his hand!
And sure enough his finger was in the ducks
mouth lol

They climbed up to get a closer look at the
animals.




We had a lot of fun together! I love family outings! It was such a nice day! It was so cold though! Better than when we go in the summer months thats for sure! The animals were all out and wandering around. We actually even heard the Lions growling! Scared me! LOL I thought it was fake! We had a lot of fun! Glad we renewed our memberships!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So fun! I love the zoo! I can't wait until Nathan can understand! Great pictures!

Sam said...

that is cool that you guys just went - Edelweiss keeps begging me to go after school again, but since we pick up her friend from school (and take her home) I don't know how that'd work...

I love the picture of your entire family - how come that one didn't go on the family site?!

Sue said...

I love the look of SHEER JOY on the little guy's face . . . that is priceless!

Looks like you guys had a blast, and I love love LOVE all the pictures!!!!!

=o)