Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

Crazy Morning

My Mom runs a in home day care at her house Monday though Friday. So parents start dropping off kids at 7am. I drop Alex off at 6:50ish to be at work at 7:30am. Anyway my mom has a million kids! She has: (* means new kids)

Alex-2 1/2
JasMarie-2
Matt- 1 1/2
Rafael - 1 1/2 *
Adrian- 1
Valeria- 9 months*

Anyway I was running a little late and so I didnt have time to make myself breakfast at home, so I decided to make something at my Mom's house. Yeah BIG mistake! lol Alex was the first one there, and once I was trying to leave, Jas got there, so I decided to help my Mom out, and take her to the room where my Mom puts them down for a nap (She has beds, and playpens, and bassinets), and she went right to sleep. As I was leaving, Rafael and Valeria got there so once again I helped my Mom. Since they are both little and my Mom JUST got them this week, they are still in the crying stage when they Mom leaves. So I was trying to help her settle them down. Finally I decided I NEEDED to leave lol So I was running out the door, when Adrian gets there! ARGH! LOL He started crying too! So My poor Mom had Rafa, Valeria and Adrian crying when I left lol And Alex was getting mad because he wanted to sleep, and Jas couldnt care less about everything, and just slept. I decided I need to leave before Matt got there!! What a crazy mad house that was this morning! LOL

My mom is one brave woman! I love her!! I could never watch so many little kids all under the ge of 3! And during Christmas break, she will Have

Iliana (10 yrs)
Kayla (10 yrs)
Jarrod (7 yrs)
Aaron (7 yrs)
Becky (7 yrs)
Sierra (5 yrs)
JasMarie (2 yrs)
Rafa (1 1/2)
Adrian- (1 yr)
Valeria- (9 months)

Craziness! At least I'm off the 2 weeks she'll have the rest of the kids, so I can help her. Jenniffer is off on Tuesdays, and Fridays so she willbe there to help! And Wednesday-Friday my Dad gets home between 11am-1pm, so he can help too!! Here I thought I'd get a break from so many kids! LOL Oh well!!!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Your mom is crazy! I don't know how she does it...she will have them all on a schedule sleeping and eating in no time!

Tania said...

Yup she's awesome!!

Michelle said...

Just reading that made me tired! I get tired just taking care of one little 4 1/2 month old! lol Way to go Tania's mom!

Sam said...

Yup, she's awesome - I tried watching two extra kids once and they drove me nuts! And it wasn't even that often, that I had to deal with them!

Sue said...

You mother is incredible, Tania . . . She is SO patient and loving and has such a magic touch to get kids on a routine and to get them to feel comfortable and safe and a part of things . . .

Those parents (not just YOU, but ALL of them) are SOOOOOO lucky to have such a sweet and compassionate sitter/surrogate mom for their little ones . . .