Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Last Week

This is my last week of summer vacation! )o: It seemed to go by pretty fast! I so didn't even get what I wanted to get done, done this summer!!! I wanted Alex out of diapers! But he thought otherwise lol I wanted to get our house all clean and organized, and that didn't work our as planned either! Oh well!!! Anyway I go back to work on Monday, next week we have teacher prep week where we set our classrooms up! I'm so excited about doing that because last year I didnt get the chance since I started after another teacher left. So I'm excited about that!! YEY! Anyway I have tons of pictures, and stories to post, so I'll do that in their own posts!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! I can't believe your summer break is already over! I've missed your posts!

Jennifer said...

cant wait to see the pictures!

Kimberly said...

I am glad we got to hang out while you had time off. lol next weekend I will be there again for the traveling pants lol we are such nerds! I want to see your decorated class before school starts too...I know how excited you are to decorate lol

Sue said...

We enjoyed SO much having you out for David's vacation . . . It was wonderful to get to see you and spend time with each of you . . .

Good luck with the upcoming year . . . Keep us posted with lots of pictures and blogging!!! =o)