Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

David's parents came over for Thanksgiving this past weekend! It was so nice having them around, and Alex loved playing with Gramma and Grampa! (o: Thank you so much for spending your weekend with us Mark and Sue! We loved it!!!


Well I made two turkeys! I got up early to prepare them and I put one in our oven, and had to take one to my parents house. So they would be ready at around the same time. David decided we needed 2 turkeys. We didn't even touch the second turkey!! Everything was delicious!! Mario made this awesome green bean casserol (I usually HATE it! I never eat it when people make it, but he makes it really really good!), Becky made mashed potatos and a variety of delicious desserts! My sister made a fantastic 7 layer dip! My mom made Rice O Roni (this is a Lopez family tradition! We HAVE to have it at every Thanksgiving!) Sue made an awsome stuffing. (Stuffing is another thing I never eat! Sue's is YUMMY!) Thank you everyone for sharing food, and time with us!! We loved it, and love everyone that was over (We love you even if you didn't come over too lol)
Me and my Dad (o:
Me and my Mom (o:


Jenniffer and her delicious 7 layer Dip lol

Alex enjoying the 7 layer dip!


Mama and Alex

Jenniffer, Becky and Mario

Mark enjoying the dip too lol

My Mom and Dad after dinner
Mario and Becky

Mark and Sue

Tania and David


Daddy and Alex (The end)

6 comments:

Sam said...

yay! It looks like you guys had fun... too funny that you didn't even get to your second turkey! Oh well, it looks like everything was tasty anyways - and this way you get more turkey sandwiches for the next week or so?

Kimberly said...

I think I like Jenniffer's new tradition of the seven layer dip...looks mighty tasty! and the rice a roni thing made me laugh...crazy family! Glad all went well with your turkeys...(0:

Sue said...

We had a BLAST, Tania . . . thank you SO much for inviting us!!! The food was delicious . . . the company delightful . . . and the whole weekend was fun . . . I really enjoyed my first trip 'black Friday shopping' with you . . . but maybe that was because there were like NOOOOO crowds . . . That LLLOOOONNNNGGGG line in Frye's was a pain . . . as was taking turns carrying that huge, heavy, awkward package through that big mall . . . but the crowds were not bad at all . . .

THANK YOU GUYS for a wonderful holiday!!! =o)

I am only sorry that David had to work so much of it . . . poor guy, that was a grueling schedule for him . . . =o(

Sue said...

And I MISS Alex and building bridges and roads and racing cars with him . . . =o(

Michelle said...

So fun!!! Ok, can I just say that you are like a perfect mix of your mom and dad!? So cute! I love all of the pictures and love that you made two turkeys! Too bad that you only used one! :O This post made me very very hungry!

Tania said...

Thanks for coming Sue!!! We loved having you guys! That did suck that David worked so much last weekend! )o: He hurt his back now too! Poor guy!

Thanks Michelle, people tell me I look JUST like my mom, then they see my Dad and say I look JUST like him lol Glad they arent hedious! lol